1. Watch Christmas films all morning, in cosy, festive pyjamas. We love this cute set
2. Treat yourself to a little something, Merry Christmas To Me, From Me! (The HUDA BEAUTY Warm Brown Obsessions Palette was our pick!)
3. Pick up that Christmas jumper that you’ve had your eye on (we love this one) or keep an eye out for a steal in the sales!
4. And roast dinners, with rosemary roast potatoes and all the dessert!
5. Paint your nails with a festive glittery pick like Rimmel Glitter High Coverage Nail Polish.
6. Start a new book, opt for a festive, easy read like Tom From McFly’s The Christmasaurus (which has rave reviews even though it’s a childrens book!) or clothbound classic like A Christmas Carol for something a little more traditional!
7. Eat advent chocolate for breakfast.
8. Melt into a long, Christmas Lush bath, the The Magic of Christmas Bubble Bar is a festive red and green candy sweet scented treat!
9. Listen to Christmas FM whilst making paper snowflakes,
10. like these Harry Potter Snowflakes, they’re definitely worth an attempt!
11. Wrap presents and embellish with bells, bows or try to DIY your own wrapping paper, follow Carrie’s amazing guide here!
12. Snap up any last minute gifts, here’s our gift guides if you’re looking for a little last minute inspiration! Get any last minute Christmas presents. We recommend wrapping up a couple of big bars of chocolate and put them under the tree for any surprise visitors.
15. Pick up a copy of the The RTE Guide and circle the best TV picks over Christmas.
16. Invest in some more fairylights, Winter is the ideal time to light up your home! These Galaxy Clips Fairy Lights are beautiful, ideal for stringing up around the bedroom!
17. Make festive popcorn – drizzle melted white chocolate over popcorn, sprinkle red and green sugar strands over and add a dash of ground ginger/cinnamon. Then have a Christmas film marathon!
18. Make a festive star pie.
19. Bake gingerbread men to dunk, nibble or gift. This recipe is delicious!
20. Eat Quality Street whilst watching Elf.
21. Pick up a new tree ornament.
23. Bundle up in layers and go for a walk on a crisp wintry, sunny day to top up on vitamin d.
22. Pull out all of the glittery, sparkly, shimmery Christmassy make up to wear. We had some Festive Suggestions!
24. Rock a red lip, Nars Cruella is our fave!