There’s never a time that Zendaya sets foot on the red carpet or posts a picture on Insta that we are not left OBSESSED with her look! Seriously, we would empty our bank accounts to know her skincare routine for THAT glowing skin!
Well, we at least finally know which makeup products Zendaya uses! For the 2021 Oscars Z looked amazing as per usual and it was all down to Lancôme!
According to Zendaya’s makeup artist, Sheika Daley, “The makeup look was very boho chic with clean, fresh skin and a natural look. The dress colour was so bold we wanted to keep the makeup neutral with a lot of flesh tones.”
The products used all together are obviously very expensive, but you could easily substitute some for cheaper products or what you already have in your own makeup bag. Sheika also has some great tips. Here’s how to recreate Zendaya’s Oscar makeup look exactly…
- Zendaya used Lancôme NEW Clarifique Face Essence the night prior and morning-of on her face and neck for extra hydration, radiance and smooth skin texture
- To prep Zendaya’s skin for an award show, Sheika always starts with the Lancôme Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Ultra Sheet Mask and Lancôme Advanced Genifique Light Pearl Hydrogel Melting 360 Eye Mask to hydrate the skin, de-puff, and provide instant radiance
- Then, Sheika gently applied Lancôme Advanced Génifique Serum, which melts into the skin for hydration and a smooth canvas for makeup application
- Once Zendaya’s skin was prepped, Sheika applied Lancôme Teint Idôle Ultra Wear Foundation in 425 Bisque Warm and used Lancôme Teint Idôle Ultra Stick in 420 Bisque Neutral where needed for contour and cover-up
- To highlight the cheekbones and high points of the face, Sheika used her fingers to apply Lancôme Dual Finish Highlighter, providing a buildable shimmer and instant glow
- To add a natural flush, Sheika swiped Lancôme Blush Subtil in Blushing Trésor to Zendaya’s cheeks
- She finished off with the Lancôme Fix It Forget It Setting Spray for a hydrating and dewy finish that will set the makeup for the whole night
- Sheika used a combination of neutral shades from the Lancôme Hypnôse 5-Color Eyeshadow Palette in Terre De Sienne and French Nude to create a neutral wash of color and dimension on the lids
- She then used the Lancôme Le Crayon Khôl in Black Coffee on the upper and lower lash line, blending the upper lash out for a more dramatic effect
- Finally, she applied Lancôme CILS Booster as a conditioning lash base and Zendaya’s favorite Lancôme Lash Idôle Mascara
- To define the brows, Sheika used Lancôme Brow Shaping Powdery Pencil in Chocolate and Light Brown, locking it in with Lancôme Sourcils Brow Gel Styler in Clear.
- For the lips, Sheika lined the outside with Lancôme Le Crayon in Nude and filled them in slightly for a neutral base and a little dimension
- She then used Lancôme Juicy Tubes in 13 Raspberry Coolhttps://www.lancome-usa.com/makeup/lips/juicy-tubes/1000398.html for a glossy modern lip. Sheika and Zendaya decided it was a no lipstick night.
Will you be recreating Zendaya Oscars makeup?