Having a properly fitting bra is so important. Not only do you want something that’s going to be comfortable to wear (not too tight), but you also need something that’s going to properly support your boobs. An badly fitting bra can be torturous to wear and it can also affect how your clothes sit.
It’s very temping to just run into your local Penneys and pull random sizes off the rails in the hopes that they fit, but it’s actually really important that you get measured for a correct bra. And not only that, you should get remeasured every 6 months as your bra size can and propely will flucuate over the years.
Great in theory, but what’s a gal to do during COVID when you can’t get a measurement done?
Once again TikTok is delivering us the hack we didn’t know we needed. Bra measuring has been going viral on TikTok over the past few weeks and honestly we don’t know how we managed before!
Let’s take a look at this TikTok hack to find your correct bra size at home…
How To Measure Yourself For A Bra At Home
- Open up A Bra That Fits Calculator
- Put the setting on UK if it isn’t already on that
- Grab a loose tape measure
- Take your current bra off for the most accurate measurement
- Fill in your measurements using the prompts and check out the above TikTok on how to measure exactly
- Tah-dah you should finally know the correct bra size you should be wearing.
Check out @madisonxalexandra for lots more bra tips and what to look for in a bra fit.
Have you tried this TikTok hack to find your correct bra size at home? Were you surprised with the results?