The cabin fever may be getting to us all but connecting with friends over Zoom can be a lot of fun. Whether you’ve already done loads of Zoom quizzes or you’ve finally cracked and decided to give on a go, we’ve put together a list of questions that are sure to get get your thinking cap on.
Here are some questions for your next Zoom quiz…
Zoom Quiz Questions
General Knowledge Quiz Questions
- Joseph R. Biden is the current President of The United States, but what does the “R” stand for in his name?
- Who painted the Mona Lisa?
- What is Queen Elizabeth II’s surname?
- Who is the most followed person on Instagram?
- Which author wrote Normal People?
- What year were the Olympics first held?
- Who is the Prime Minister of the UK
- Who invented the telephone?
- What nut is in the middle of a Ferrero Rocher?
- How many elements are there in the periodic table?
TV/Movies Quiz Questions
- How many seasons of Friends are there?
- Phoebe Dynevor stars in the Netflix show Bridgerton, but which UK soap does her mother star in?
- What is the name of the school in Sex Education?
- In what franchise would you find the character Katniss Everdeen?
- In Harry Potter how many Weasley children are there?
- What film holds the record for highest grossing film?
- What is the name of the capital of Westeros in Game of Thrones?
- How many films are in the Twilight saga?
- Name the fictional town in Home and Away
- What was the first animated Disney movie?
Music Quiz Questions
- In what year was the band One Direction formed? – 2010
- What stage name does Abel Makkonen Tesfaye go by? – The Weeknd
- What was David Bowie’s real name? – David Jones
- What are the 5 nicknames of the members of the Spice Girls? – Scary Spice, Ginger Spice, Sporty Spice, Posh Spice and Baby Spice (1 point per correct answer)
- In what year was the X-Factor first broadcast – 2004
- Who hosts the masked singer UK? Joel Dommett
- How many times have Ireland won the Eurovision song contest? 7
- You can’t stop the beat is a song from which musical? – Hairspray
- Which actor did Dermot Kennedy collab with on Giants? – Paul Mescal
- What was the name of Britney Spears’ debut single? – Baby One More Time
Geography Quiz Questions
- How many States are in the United States?
- What’s the smallest country in the world?
- How many counties are there in Leinster?
- What is the hottest continent on earth?
- What is the longest river in the world?
- Which two countries make up the Iberian Peninsula?
- What is the capital of Bulgaria?
- Where would you find Llanfairpwllgwyngyll?
- Name the river that runs through Dublin City.
- There are 6 Disneyland Parks in the world, name each of the 6 locations (1 point per correct answer)
History Quiz Questions
- How many wives did Henry VIII have?
- What year did Ireland become a republic?
- What year did the Titanic sink?
- Who were the other two astronauts with Neil Armstrong on the Apollo 11 mission? (1 point per correct answer)
- What colour were the pyramids at Giza originally?
- What disease infected potatoes during the Famine?
- Which historical figure supposedly said ‘Let them eat cake’?
- For what reason was firing stopped in Stephen’s Green during the 1916 rising?
- What was World War II referred to as in Ireland?
- Who was the first female President of Ireland?
Sport Quiz Questions
- What are the five colours of the Olympic rings? (1 point per correct answer)
- In which sport would you find axels?
- In what sport did the Irish women’s team win World Cup silver medals?
- Which famous boxer was known as “The Greatest”?
- Which member of the Royal family competed in equestrian in the 2012 Olympics?
- In what year did the wearing of helmets become compulsory in hurling?
- How many players are on a basketball team?
- Which sports star starred in the 1996 movie Space Jame?
- Who won the All Ireland Hurling Final 2020?
- How many minutes are in a standard rugby match?
Celebrity Quiz Questions
- Taylor Swift dated which member of One Direction in 2012?
- Name Kim Kardashian’s second husband.
- Tom Cruise is a member of which religion?
- Ariana Grande’s music video for Thank U, Next made reference to four teen movies. Name those four movies (1 point per correct answer)
- Who won I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2020?
- How many children do Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively have?
- What is Lady Gaga’s real name?
- Which actress named her daughter Apple?
- What show did Kelly Clarkson win in 2002?
- What is Meghan Markle’s first name?
Zoom Quiz Questions Answers
Answers: General Knowledge
- Leonardo da Vinci
- Cristiano Ronaldo
- Sally Rooney
- Boris Johnson
- Alexander Graham Bell
- 118 elements
- Coronation Street
- Moordale High
- The Hunger Games
- King’s Landing
- Summer Bay
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- The Weeknd
- David Jones
- Scary Spice, Ginger Spice, Sporty Spice, Posh Spice and Baby Spice (1 point per correct answer)
- Joel Dommett
- Paul Mescal
- Baby One More Time
- Vatican City
- The Nile
- Spain and Portugal
- River Liffey
- California, Florida, Paris, Tokyo, Shanghai, and Hong Kong (1 point per correct answer)
- Edwin “Buzz” Aldrin and Michael Collins
- Marie Antoinette
- To feed the ducks
- “The Emergency”
- Mary Robbinson
- Yellow, Blue, white, Green, Black (1 point per correct answer)
- Ice skating
- Muhammad Ali
- Zara Phillips
- Michael Jordan
- 80 minutes
- Harry Styles
- Kris Humphries
- Mean Girls, Bring It On, Legally Blonde, and 13 Going on 30 (1 point per correct answer)
- Giovanna Fletcher
- Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta
- Gwyneth Paltrow
- American Idol
Will you be using these questions for your next Zoom quiz?