25 Places to Visit for Free in Dublin
We often associate the arrival of the summer holidays with the promise of endless days of freedom. However, the novelty of having nothing to do can wear off when you have, well, nothing to do!
To help combat the potential of any boredom this summer here are 25 free places to visit in Dublin. Yep, the real bonus to your student savings is that they won’t cost a cent!
- The Phoenix Park
- The National Library of Ireland
- The National History Museum (Dead Zoo)
- The Chester Beatty Library
- The National Museum of Ireland – Archaeology
- The National Museum of Ireland – Decorative Arts & History
- Hugh Lane Gallery
- St Stephen’s Green
- Garda Museum and Archives,
- Dublin Castle
- The National Gallery of Ireland
- Pearse Museum-St Enda’s Park
- Rathfarnham castle
- Casino Marino
- James Joyce Tower & Museum
- Iveagh Gardens
- National Botanic Gardens
- Royal Hospital Kilmainham
- Farmleigh House and Estate
- Irish National War Memorial Gardens
- Science Gallery Trinity
- Irish Museum of Modern Art
- Dollymount Strand
- Trinity College Dublin
- Merrion Square Park
What are your favourite places to visit for free in Dublin?
What's Your Reaction?